The slim profile of its Nude Fine Line diamond stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners.
Additionally its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The sound will be very evenhanded with respect to all aspects. Classical music will be reproduced with power and open space around each of the instruments.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.3 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 1.2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz - +/-1.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 15 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Fine Line
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/40 µm
- Tracking force range - 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - > 20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material - Pure 4-nines copper
- Cartridge colour - Bronze
- Cartridge weight - 9 gram