Simaudio Moon 340iX Integrated Amplifier (Demo), 2-Tone Finish
Listed: October 21st, 2021
New Retail Price: $4,700.00
Your Price: $3,760.00
Simaudio Moon 340iX Integrated Amplifier (Demo), 2-Tone Finish. Unit is in very good condition with a small ding on one of the silver end-caps, but otherwise excellent.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- Output Power at 8Ω100 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω200 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance11,000Ω
- Signal-to-noise Ratio110dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range)2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W)0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 W)0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs: S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Maximum PCM Resolution32-bit / 384kHz
- DSD sample ratesDSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight: 28 lbs.
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in
Box, packing, Manual, Remote